If they made phones today like they used to we’d all be the handiest bunch of brick toting craftsmen in the world. Seriously, don’t throw an old nokia at somebody that shit hurts.
- MIT Grad’s create a dress shirt that is resistant to sweat stains, odor, and bacteria so you can run to your board meeting and still feel like a million bucks. [Techcrunch]
- Real people are currently living on the set of Tatooine from Star Wars. I wonder if they watch podraces for fun. [Kotaku]
- CRANECEPTION. Crane lifting crane, lifting crane, lifting crane, lifting… crane? [YouTube]
- Totally Rad Show reviews the The Amazing Spiderman movie. Does it exceed expactions? [Revision3]
- Terrafugia completes is first test of a flying car. Well, kind of a car. More like a tiny plane with 4 wheels that wouldn’t fit on a conventional road anywhere. Whatever. It’s awesome. [Wired]