This happened to me at the airport once, I was in the baggage claim and it was as if 3 full airplanes were waiting for their bags at the same time and I fell over a bag in super slow mo (took me about 10 seconds to fall) and everyone turned to look at me in stunned silence and then one girl in the back of the crowd started slow-clapping. I know, I’m awesome. Enjoy your monday, I’ll be hanging out all day.
- Guy pranks telemarketer with responses straight out of Skyrim. Pretty amazing, I might try something like this. [CallHating]
- The Associated Press has a fleet of photographic technology they’re using for the upcoming Olympics. In this video they go into detail about what they’re bringing and how it was set up. [Associated Press]
- Did you know there was a city inside London called the City of London with an entirely seperate mayor and tax system? [YouTube]
- Totally Rad Show reviews Dyad, a psychadelic trippy racing tunnel shooter something something whatever, watch it, play it. [YouTube]
- First “portable” computer was 55 pounds and cost as much as a car. Sounds very convenient! [TNW]