Cats can read right? I feel like they can because my cat always knows which box in the cupboard is the catnip. This box would be appropriate for my cat. I might as well just put his bed in there. Here’s some links to go through while you decide what to do with YOUR cat.
- NASA will be live streaming the Mars Rover Landing to Times Square! Nerd Space Party! I’ll bring the shiny space blanket snuggies. [NASA]
- Fluid Simulation AKA hypnosis on your computer. Try not to zone out while playing with this. Just lost half an hour. [Fluid Sim]
- Virtual Reality has hit Kickstarter and it just hit its $250k funding goal in less than half a day. I really, really, want one of these. [Occulus Rift]
- Catherine Reitman breaks down The Watch, is it worth the ticket price? [Revision3]
- Return of the Jedi LEGOS! FINALLY I can reenact Boba Fett falling into the Sarlacc pit and then make up his triumphant return to the surface by blasting tentacles and jetpacking outta there. Seriously, he has a jetpack why doesn’t he just fly out? eh… expanded universe knows. [Kotaku]