Ron Swanson’s vocabulary knows no bounds. And what a classy guy for using a typewriter. I’ve never actually used one but I’ve heard they’re fun and make lots of satisfying *clicks*. Here’s some other words arranged in a sentence to tickle your fancy.
- Lot’s of coverage has been done today on Curiosity’s successful landing on Mars, but I couldn’t understand what the big deal was because we have 2 other functional rovers on it already. Then I saw this photo comparing Curiosity (on the right) to the other 2. Wow… GO NASA! [NASA]
- Ever wonder what the very first web page was? Well it’s been preserved so we can go back forever and marvel at how far we’ve come in only 20 years. [CERN]
- Ben Heck shows you camping doesn’t have to be low-tech with a bunch of DIY camping tools powered by solar panels. [Revision3]
- Super Portable 3D printer! In a briefcase that you can carry around with you! I can’t wait to be able to print out stuff on the train to work. [ArsTechnica]
- Awesome new move trailer for Zero Dark Thirty, a movie about Seal Team 6 and its take down of Bin Laden. Looks goooood. [YouTube]