This GIF is seriously amazing. Boy, do I love the internet. And dogs. And cats. And sharks. I love most things. Check out these interesting things below that I love.
- NASA made this suhweeet visualization of Earth’s Ocean currents and it looks almost as good as a Van Gogh work. I’m just imagining sharks zooming around picking up speed in those swirls. Duuuuun dun.[FastCompany]
- Kim Dotcom’s house was raided a few months ago by authorities searching for evidence to convict him of grand internet piracy. The video of the raid has been released and it’s interesting to think that police needed to chopper in with machine guns and riot gear. [3News]
- Have you ever been to a Barcade? They’re super fun and incredibly loud, full of people who love retro games and alcohol of varying strengths. Ars Technica has got a great run down of what they are and where to find them. [Ars Technica]
- Appjudgment’s got a look at the new The New Yorker ad featuring Lena Dunham and Jonn Hamm that is about as funny as it is awkward. Also iOS 6 scalability and a new app thats better than Temple Run..? Wait, what? IMPOSSIBRU! [Revision3]
- Steam News! Valve is going to start selling NON gaming applications via its online Steam store, which is amazing as it is now directly competing with Apple and Google in the application market. Valve>All. [The Verge]