Ah yes, it seems this person has caught the elusive feline tongue in it’s natural habitat. The unsuspecting cat had no idea that it was being stalked for hours before being subjected to such humiliation just as it put its guard down. Lesson learned: Stay awake. Here’s some links to keep your gray matter firing on this magnificent Monday.
- Toymaker Uncle Milton has begun selling a Star Wars “Force Glove” with a magnet embedded in the palm so you can move metal stuff around without touching it. We’re one step closer to light sabers guys. Just hang in there. [Mashable]
- We previously believed that plants were the only life forms that could photosynthesize but it’s been discovered that Pea Aphids may have the ability as well. Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to sustain yourself by just standing outside in the sun? [Wired]
- I have an odd affinity for Bill Murray, and this video sums up my affection quite nicely. Bill Fuckin’ Murray. [YouTube]
- The guys from Totally Rad Show reviewed Darksiders II, and being such huge fans of the original Darksiders it’s a pretty interesting watch. Zelda mechanics, Prince of Persia exploration, and MMO style loot? Sounds awesomesauce. [Revision3]
- Felix Baumgartner is going to “Skydive” from 23 miles above the earth’s surface in what’s to be the worlds highest jump. It should really be called a “Spacedive” because he’s pretty much in outer space. That’s one looooong dive. [USA Today]