This guy is a true champion. He had to KNOW he wouldn’t be able to make it but tried anyway and that’s all that matters. Now I’ll be taking what I’ve learned and use it throughout the day. Here I go: AWESOME LINKS!
- Matthew Inman from The Oatmeal has successfully raised over 850,000 dollars to purchase the land where Nikola Tesla planned on building a tower that would wirelessly power the WORLD with free energy. He’s going to build a museum to honor the man. [IndieGoGo]
- Nintendo Power Magazine is shutting down! The publication was an integral source of information for many growing up with Video Games before the internet but has since lost seriously ground. We’re sad to see it go. [ArsTechnica]
- Sony filed for a patent turning commercials into video games. This idea is awesome, imagine an Old Spice commercial where you can direct where the explosions occur in the background… wow. I want this. [Kotaku]
- This guy’s bike was was hit with a shrink ray but he’s ok with it. Still peddling like a champ. [YouTube]
- Kevin Rose tracked down Om Malik, founder of GigaOm and Venture Capitalist, for a great interview about how he became so influential and his journey from India. [Revision3]