School starts on Monday and I often find myself without a pen in crucial quiz/test situations. I think this guy figured out a solution. Unfortunately for me I can’t grow an afro. I guess I’ll be heading to the wig store this weekend!
- I’m downright giddy about the new Star Wars game hopefully coming out next year titled 1313. You don’t play a Jedi like (mostly) every other Star Wars game, but a bounty hunter on the search for another lucrative score. Check this out: [Kotaku]
- Piracy is a thing. The MPAA is also a thing. Now that second thing has succeeded in forcing a kid who pirated 31 songs to pay $675,000 in damages. [Gizmodo]
- Why does science ruin EVERYTHING! So lame, it just goes and wrecks all these things we used to believe. io9 explains why awesome things we believe are often untrue. [Revision3]
- SWEET RIDE BRO! The army has money for a new gas guzzler and it’s got to pick which one it wants to invest in. Wired’s got a gallery of all the awesome trucks that the army is going to shell out for. [Wired]
- Buzzfeed has been publishing a great series of stories about the seedy underbelly of the tech world and this guy’s job at Google to find and delete gore, necrophilia, bestiality and more from google’s varying products. Super interesting read! [Buzzfeed]