With the advent of hologram technology I foresee many crazy things in our future regarding dead celebrities/politicians. And if the last story in this link round up is true then it’s already being abused. Happy Wednesday!
- Far Cry 3 has a new trailer highlighting some of it’s single-player campaign and why isn’t this game out yet? I want to trip balls with tigers. [Ubisoft]
- This poor 3 year-old is distraught about her relationship status. [YouTube]
- Construction workers in Munich, Germany found a undetonated bomb that was dropped during WWII earlier this week and subsequently evacuated the area and blew it up. It’s scary to think these things dropping from the sky. War is bad. [YouTube]
- We have a new partner here at Revision3 named MelodySheep and he does some of the best original songs using various footage. His latest is a great Bruce Lee composition that has me wanting to go watch old kung fu movies. [Revision3]
- And in a serious WTF move from republicans, theres a rumor going around that a hologram of Ronald Reagan will be making an appearance at the RNC to endorse Mitt Romney. Seriously. WTF. [Gawker]