Apprently, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy. ARod warms up his bat for sluggin’. The Yankee’s training camp has some interesting new tactics! Enjoy your weekend, I’ll be trying out some of those tasty sciencey (sp?) cocktails from io9 in the 3rd link.
- I’ve posted something similar to this before but “The Leap” is in a class of it’s own. It turns the 8 feet around you computer into a 3D input zone. Watch the video at the bottom it’s amazing. [TOR]
- Tired of Diablo III? Well Torchlight II is coming at the end of next month and Runic Games just released a great trailer highlighting all the new classes and some of the mechanics you can expect to get your hands on this fall. STOKED! [YouTube]
- Tired of getting drunk? Me neither, but if you want to spice up your boozin’ take some tips from the 2012 Bartender of the Year Russel Davis on this episode of io9 We Come From the Future! [Revision3]
- Slo-Mo Water Balloons. What? That’s it. [YouTube]
- Wired has an article about what Seal Team 6 would have used as their cover story if their mission had gone bad. REALLY interesting. [Wired]