This stores logic is infallible. I’ll be on my way to to the boat store after work today, have it hitched to my car, drive it home, and sit in it with my nerf gun waiting out the end of days. Here’s some links to browse while you think about what kind of boat you should get.
- Check out this iOS game that is most definitely going to melt your face: Super Hexagon! My faaaaaceeee… it’s meltingggggggg…. [Ars Technica]
- XBOX Beatboxing, or XBoXing is the new craze. And this guy is the front runner. [Kotaku]
- The Popinator is a voice activated Popcorn Cannon that will shoot popcorn at wherever you are (within range) for you to catch in your mouth. TAKE MY MONEY. [The Popinator]
- Mark of the Ninja came out recently and it’s been getting played heavily around the office. TRS got some time with it and has a glowing review worth checking out. [Revision3]
- WARP DRIVE WARP DRIVE WARP DRIVE WARP DRIVE WARP DRIVE WARP DRIVE [WARP DRIVE]