Cee-Lo surprises no one by unmasking himself as a M&M. I think I might respect him more for coming out of the… bag? I dunno where this is going. Here’s some monday links to start your week off right-O.
- How could the original Donkey Kong get any more retro? By making it a mechanical physical wooden game? This thing is uber sweet and I want to play it now. Although I dont think it’s playable. Still cool though. [Kotaku]
- Megaupload is on it’s way back to the web! Kim Dotcom says the code is 90% done and they’re readying the lasers for pew pew action. [TorrentFreak]
- If you owned a NES or a SNES or even a N64 your probably guilty of one time or another blowing into the cartridge to get it to work. But did that actually do anything? [Mental Floss]
- Torchlight 2 is out and Totally Rad Show has a great review. Do the guys think it stacks up to Diablo 3? Oh, and Jeff gets all FIRED UP! [Revision3]
- Ohio State shows off their moves with a Gangnam Style tribute on the field. It’s cool hearing this version of the song, very different from the original and still quite catchy. [YouTube]