This picture is a glorious mashup of two of my favoritest things. Dexter’s Lab and Breaking Bad, hey they rhyme too! I wonder what Dexter would look like as an adult making Meth. Ahhh the possibilites. Dee Dee would probably just ruin his cook anyway.
- YouTube now ranks videos based on “Time Watched” which shines a whole new light on how audience retention is so important. [TNW]
- A mysterious giant eye has washed up on the coast of Florida and instantly people are screaming Cthulhu. [Wired UK]
- Sony has patented a new product that will turn your video game controller into heater/cooler so your can “feel” the changes in temperature throughout your game. Skyrim just got a whole lot cooler. [Kotaku]
- 3D printers are gaining in popularity and complexity of the things they can print. Here’s the worlds FIRST 3D printed guitar. [Bloomberg]
- Gizmoslip drop tested the new iPod nano (7th Generation) and it held up pretty well! Check out the destruction. [GizmoSlip]