If more children’s books were written like this then kids these days would be hellacious deadly knife-wielding ninja’s. Look out this weekend for small people with weapons, they DO exist. I’ve seen em’.
- Reddit’s full of trolls, but one troll rose above the rest and is now featured in a story on Anderson Cooper explaining his actions. Really interesting! [The Atlantic]
- Tom Hanks is even adorable swearing on Good Morning America. How is that even possible? Check out the F-Bomb slip-up. [GMA]
- Halo 4 Launch Trailer YAY!!! Holy hell 343 Industries hit it out of the park with this one. The evolution trailers have gone through by incorporating real footage with CG is amazing! [Microsoft]
- LAVA EVERYWHERE!! The molten lava lake of Halema’uma’u, Kilauea in Hawaii has reached a record for highest altitude in recorded history. Call the scientists! [Wired]
- How do the horror movies make you scared? io9 We Come From the Future explains easy tricks to scare your audience. Just in time for Halloween! [Revision3]