Ander, Adam, and Blake know how to celebrate Friday the right way. However, I don’t recommend copying them if you plan to return to your job on Monday. Unless your job is to smash things. Which if it is, send me a message and I’ll send you my smashing resume.
- We’re one step closer to harnessing the power of “The Force”, as evidenced in this video of a woman using her brain to blow up a Watermelon. [YouTube]
- The Nokia Lumia 920 has what they’re calling a “TrueView” camera, and The Verge put it to the test to see how it compares to other camera phones on the market. [The Verge]
- Read how the $100 Billion International Space Station was saved by a $3 Toothbrush. [The Atlantic]
- Ever heard of Murp? Me neither but this up and coming deathcore band consists of 2 children playing deathmetal. Fairy wings and all. Who woulda thought Death Metal could be adorable? [Murp]
- FilmState’s got a trailer roundup full of death, violence, and Sean Penn in drag. My dad almost ran him (Sean Penn) over with his car once in Malibu. Classic. [Revision3]