I wonder if he’s as soft as my clothes are after a tumble through the dryer… eh, probably not. Happy Friday! Heres some stuff to make you laugh, think, learn about, and enjoy.
- Gotye “Somebody that I used to know” parody with a great Star Wars twist, not only hilarious but kind of sad. [YouTube]
- We Come From The Future is PACKED with awesome stuff this week. DIY laser microscopes, Titan’s subsurface ocean, and holy cow how can I have that much bacteria in my body? I take showers every day I swear!
- This guy made a slingshot crossbow revolver. Each one separately is awesome but together…. ZOMGWTFBBQSOZ [The Slingshot Channel]
- NASA has the hardest job ever. Here’s a compelling step-by-step guide how the Mars Rover lands on the surface of the red planet. Seriously, watch this. [JPL]
- Author of Fanboys has a suped up Delorean complete with Flux Capacitor and Proton Pack. brb nerding out. [Wired]